Want to write for us? We love guest posts. And if you have insights on cybersecurity and technology – we want to hear from you!
PA Guard is a security website, and we teach our readers how to protect their assets – both digital and physical. Through our blog, we aim to cover industry news and insights on the cybersecurity landscape. We also wish to inform the readers about the vulnerabilities that are part of the cyber world through our resources.
So, if you feel like you can contribute something significant, PA Guard is a great place to be heard. Aside from covering numerous aspects of security, we also accept articles on:
We’re encouraging you to please review our editorial guidelines before providing us with topic pitches.
Types of Articles We Are Interested In
We are pretty flexible when it comes to articles as long as they align with the theme of our website. However, some types of articles that we appreciate include:
- How-to Guides
- In-depth articles
- Opinion pieces
- Product reviews of the newest and most up-to-date security gadgets
Guest Post Guidelines
- The post should be original and not published elsewhere.
- With the submission of your post, you agree that we may promote it, quote it, update it and republish it as needed.
- If your article includes any quotes or statistics, please include citations, preferably in the form of a hyperlink within your text.
- All posts should be 1,000 – 1,500 words in length with a 50 – 60 character title.
- All posts should include a set of images and/or videos relevant to your text.
- All posts should include a short (2-3 sentences) bio of the author along with a headshot.
- All posts should be proofread, manually edited, and ran through Grammarly or similar software before submitting.
How to Submit a Guest Post
To submit your guest post to Paguard.com, write to us at [email protected] with the subject “PA Guard-Content Writer.” We will get back to you within 2-3 working days with an analysis of your article. Good luck!