Welcome to PA Guard.
We are a security agency that protects our clients’ assets—both physical and digital. These days, not many people realize how vulnerable they are to threats that come from various sources. For this reason, we, at PA Guard, aim to inform our readers about the importance of having reliable security through our online resources.
PA Guard welcomes guest post opportunities for versatile content writers, like you, who can discuss the various intricacies of the security industry. If you’re interested, you can send us a sample of your previous work, your personal profile, and a topic pitch to [email protected]
Once our editorial team gets a hold of your work, they’ll see to it that it passes our company’s standards, before getting the approval of our editor-in-chief. When all goes well, you can expect to have your article posted on our website, as well as our social media channels.
In addition, we encourage you to utilize internal links from our website and outbound links from other reliable sources on the web. That way, our readers will be more informed about the various security topics. Head on to our editorial guidelines page to know more.
Types of Articles on PA Guard
We pretty much take a straightforward approach when it comes to our articles. But just to provide you a heads up on the kinds of content we publish, we have:
- How-to Guides — which are articles that highlight practical tips that help potential or existing customers deal with certain threats.
- In-depth Articles — which refers mainly to long technical pieces that raise the level of awareness of our clientele.
- Opinion Pieces — which put a spotlight on specific issues that need to be addressed, usually coming from the writer’s point of view.
- Product Reviews — which are useful guides that showcase the newest and the most up-to-date security gadgets right now.
Main Security Categories We Cover
We’ve mentioned earlier how we always look to raise people’s awareness in terms of the different types of security threats. These issues include:
- Law — this features the intricacies of the subject and presents them in a clear-cut manner.
- Business — this underlines the benefits of proper security to the financial industry.
- Health — this involves people’s overall wellbeing and points out the importance of different safety measures.
How Can I Submit My Work?
PA Guard has faith in your ability to produce great content about security. So, if you’re interested, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected] with the subject “PA Guard-Content Writer.”
Make sure to include:
- A 50- to 60-character title for your article
- A 1000- to 1500-word content
- A set of optimized images and/or videos
- A short bio with your most recent photo
- A list of internal and outbound links
Does Your Security Blog Accept Guest Posts from Other Companies?
Yes, we’d obviously love to have you on board. Simply message us at the abovementioned email address with the subject “PA Guard-Guest Post” and let’s talk about brand-sponsored guest posts.
How Do I Get My Article Published?
Aside from following the aforementioned steps and attaching the necessary requirements, all you really have to do is proofread your work and wait until our editors to get the go signal. We put a premium on our site’s transparency, which is why we make it a point to update you about the status of your article and its possible publishing date.
Again, we advise you to get in touch with us through our email at [email protected] so we can discuss the various opportunities available on our website. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
|Security Blog + “guest blog”||Security Blog + “contributor guidelines”|
|Security Blog + “guest blogger”||Security Blog + “write for us”|
|Security Blog + “guest column”||Security Blog + “write for me”|
|Security Blog + “guest article”||Security Blog + “become a contributor”|
|Security Blog + “guest posts wanted”||Security Blog + “contribute to this site”|
|Security Blog + “guest post opportunities”||Security Blog + “guest poster wanted”|
|Security Blog + “become a guest blogger”||Security Blog + “looking for guest posts”|
|Security Blog + “contributing writer”||Security Blog + “become an author”|